Monday, March 19, 2012

Amazing Weather!

While I absolutely love the weather we are currently experiencing, it it making it extremely difficult to motivate myself to stay cooped up in a small room in Sursa in order to practice. I wish there was an outdoor piano that I could practice on. Wait, on second thought no I don't wish that at all I am not nearly good enough to be playing outside in front of everyone lol. I generally don't enjoy embarrassing myself when I can avoid it. However, I have been managing to at least try and get 30 minutes of practice at every other day. I would really like to practice for a longer amount of time and practice every day but my everyday life seems to prevent that as well as the unbelievably nice weather making me very unmotivated to do anything indoors.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart I am so prou that you are trying to learn piano!!!

    ReplyDelete