Monday, March 26, 2012

I Put The PRO in Procrastinate!

Its no secret to many of you who know me well that I tend to have a bad habit of putting things off lol. Well this appears to be no exception. To those of you who look for my new posts I'm sorry I haven't posted for awhile. This doesn't mean that I haven't been practicing though. I have continued to practice my songs that I am learning. I have also been trying to learn a few scales. My hand placement still needs some work but it is getting better. I am going to go practice later on this evening and will probably have another update later on tonight. I have had a lot going on with all of my classes and it has been difficult to keep my blog up to date. But I am going to try and post everyday at least once or twice a day from now until Friday when my project is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment