Monday, March 26, 2012

Practicing by Myself

Tonight I ended up going and just practicing by myself. Shaun and I were supposed to go and practice together but he had something come up and was not able to join me. This was okay though because it gave me some time that I could go and just practice by myself without having anyone watching over my shoulder. I didn't feel the pressure of having to impress anyone or worry about getting everything perfect, it was just me, myself and I which was kinda nice.

4 comments:

  1. That's when I enjoy playing the most. Like you said, don't have to worry about people or the mistakes you make. How's your finger placement coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is getting better. I am still struggling with it a little bit but it is better than it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get it. are you going to keep playing now that we're done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am going to try to keep playing.

    ReplyDelete